FischerJunior is created specifically for young people and school pupils: the way to spend active holidays, unusual PE classes or a school trip. The offer is addressed to groups: youth, middle school students and high schools.
An obligatory condition to participate in the classes is a parental (or a guardian) consent and a statement about the lack of medical contraindications.
- Age of children: middle and high school
- Training duration: up to 5 hours
- Price: PLN 700/group/1 instructor
- Accident insurance included in the price
- Overview of safety rules and proper navigation in the cross-country routes.
- Introduction to the cross-country skiing equipment.
- Presentation of classic style techniques, detailed instructions on diagonal stride, double pooling, braking.
- Practical classic style training – one hour.
- A trip to Orle Shelter or Chatka Górzystów Shelter.
- Correction of technical errors during the trip, guidelines how to choose proper techniques depending on the terrain and snow.
- Get familiar with the history of Jizera Mountains.